Program and Location Changes
- Students planning to transfer from one program to another at the same DVU location must apply to do so with the academic administrator of the new program by Sunday of the first week of the session in order to be effective that session.
- Students may be required to sign an enrollment agreement addendum before beginning classes in the new program.
- Students wishing to transfer from one DVU location to another must file a request with the transfer coordinator by Sunday of Week 4 in order to be effective that session.
- All grades and credits earned at any DeVry location carry forward to the new site and are evaluated for applicability at that location.
- Students transferring locations must fulfill their financial obligations to the location from which they are transferring before transfers are granted. Students may be required to sign an enrollment agreement addendum before beginning classes at the new location.
- Students on financial aid warning (academic warning) or financial aid probation (academic probation) maintain their academic status after transferring.
- Students considering a transfer within the DeVry system should be aware that hardware, software and other differences exist among DeVry courses and lab system-wide. Specific transfer requirements are available from transfer coordinators.
Students who are on academic dismissal, financial dismissal, or disciplinary suspension or expulsion are precluded from transferring to another location.