- To graduate, students must achieve a CGPA of at least 2.00 and satisfactorily complete all curriculum requirements. Graduation is not permitted if the best recorded grade for a required course is F, or the designator I, W or U.
- To graduate, students must earn at least 25 percent of their programs' required credit hours or a minimum of 30 semester-credit hours, whichever is greater, through coursework completed at DeVry. Higher program-specific requirements may be imposed for internal or external transfer students. Graduation candidates must fulfill all financial obligations to DeVry at least 30 days before commencement.
Federal student aid regulations require that all borrowers complete exit counseling for their Federal Stafford and/or Federal Perkins Loans. Students must complete exit loan counseling when they are graduating, leaving DeVry or enrolling less than half-time (fewer than six credit hours for undergraduate students). Exit counseling notifications are provided to all identified students via email. Undergraduate student borrowers who have not completed Stafford exit counseling will be contacted by a financial literacy consultant to facilitate the process. Failure to complete exit counseling may result in the placement of a hold on students' records, which would prevent the fulfillment of transcript requests and release of graduates' diplomas.
In addition to fulfilling the graduation requirements for their specific programs, all students must:
- Achieve a cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or higher.
- Successfully complete all required prerequisite skills courses with grades of B (3.00) or better.
- Ensure that the registrar receives an official transcript validating completion of a baccalaureate degree from a University recognized post-secondary institution.
- Fulfill all financial obligations to DeVry University at least 30 days before commencement and complete exit counseling. Failure to complete exit counseling may result in ahold on students' records.
Additional Graduation Information: